Thursday, April 24, 2008

A hearty fuck you for some very special people.

The THRASHING LIKE A MANIAC tour is dead, or so my close personal sources say. I'm not sure what's even cool to reveal, so I'll just say that promoters and certain record company types got in the way and bogged down and eventually killed what would have been the coolest thrash show I had ever seen. The bill was amazing and I doubt I'll ever have the opportunity to see something like that again, living in western Massachusetts like I do. These kinds of things don't happen out here. Sure, I might get to see (band) or (band) or maybe even the two together, but those four bands on one show? That was once in a lifetime for out here, and it died because of egos, money and top billing arguments. I'd love to name the companies at fault but I'm trying to court some of you bloodsuckers at present.

So. Fuck you and die to the people that cockblocked what may have been the coolest concert experience of my life.

1 comment:

Aleks said...

Hey, it could be worse. You could be living in Norway.